- WCHL Roster Sheet (PDF)
- WCHL Release and Assumption Form(PDF)
- WCHL Playing Rules and Regulations 2021/22
- WCHL Application Form
- WCHL Game Sheet & Waiver Forms
- WCHL Covid Protocols as of Oct 12, 2021
The WCHL offers the following to its teams
- Affiliation with the “Canadian Adult Recreational Hockey Association” is available http://www.carhahockey.ca
- 2020-21 SEASON: 32 game season and 2 playoff games guaranteed.
- Season starts 2nd week of October.
- Playoffs beginning in March.
- Two qualified officials and timekeeper each game.
- Goalie bank.
- Official reports, standings, etc.
- Individual prizes & awards. (league finalists)
- Championship trophy.
- Team championship photo.
- Limited # of carded players allowed. (Ask us for details)
- No games starting later than 10:00 pm.
- Teams seeded in proper calibre.
- Web site with up to date info.
- Contact us with your team web site.
League site: Home